Resolved: Shop Rta Cabinets - Frank LaMark owes me cabinets or refund

11235 Franklin Ave, Franklin Park, IL 60131, USA 15 comments
Resolved

Update by user Dec 12, 2016

ShopRTACabinets sent me 2 pantry cabinets on December 7th. They claimed they are under new management and that Frank Lamark no longer is associated with the company.

Although its been a long wait to complete my kitchen, I appreciate that the company did make good on it.

The quality of the cabinets is very very good. I wish the new ownership the best of luck.

Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2016

We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing.

Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago we got a response to our email asking once again for the cabinets or a refund . We were told that the cabinets just came in and to give them our address again where they were to be shipped.

Havent heard anything since even though numerous emails requesting an update, a delivery date, a refund, etc..NOTHING! He has our money and we have half a kitchen put together and false promises.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Shop Rta Cabinets and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about shop rta cabinets cabinet from Shop Rta Cabinets was missing cabinets, poor customer service and ignored emails once money was sent , but reviewer liked quality of cabinets. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shop Rta Cabinets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Shop Rta Cabinets to other companies on our site.

Comments

Company-Response
Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1257338
Shop Rta Cabinets Verified Representative

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

2 Pantries have been delivered on Wed 12/07/2016 4:27 pm

Fedex 777812342125 (tracking info only valid for 90 days)

*************************************************** *************************************************** *************************************************** *************************************************** ***************************************************

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1255596

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1253343

2 Pantries have been delivered on Wed 12/07/2016 4:27 pm

Fedex 777812342125 (tracking info only valid for 90 days)

This company took $ directly from my bank account, but provided no product or refund.

I ordered kitchen cabinets from ShopRTACabinets.com on 5/26/14 and paid just under $6000. Their website looked good, with great customer ratings.

They do not take credit cards, but only direct bank account payments. The website promises delivery in 2-5 weeks. The cabinets were not delivered in that time, and it was almost impossible to reach anyone there to ask for status updates (we have placed upwards of 20 phone calls to the company, but someone named [name] has only answered 1 time). They responded to our email messages twice that the cabinets would ship out the "next week" and once they even responded that the cabinets had already shipped.

However, no cabinets ever arrived. Eventually we cancelled our order on 8/12/2014 (through our attorney) but they never responded that they received our cancellation until I complained to the Chicago area BBB (btw, check the complaints for this company and it's affiliated company, Cabinets Direct, both have grades of F for similar issues). The message from Shop RTA Cabinets, via the BBB, was that we would receive our refund within 30 days (as promised on their website). That never came.

When we complained again through the BBB, they vaguely responded that they would send the refund "ASAP".

We responded that we wanted a date the refund would be sent, but they never responded to the BBB or us after that. It is now 10/28/14 and we have yet to receive a refund.

This is Bugdout again and my refund check locked up my bank account for 8 days and the check was no good. I have still been trying to get a refund or cabinets and they stopped answering my emails again 3 months ago. I have filed a claim with the Illinois Attorney Generals office to try the legal system for my refund.

I was scammed. Ripped-off and defrauded by Frank Lamark of Shop RTA Cabinets and World Craft Cabinetry.

I ordered and paid for my mahaogany maple cabinets on February 27th, 2016. $3,981.34. was the total amount that was ACH debited (Via Check)for this order out of my BB&T bank account.

Order #200000637 (placed on February 27, 2016 4:12:54 PM CST)

I was told that I would receive my cabinets in 8 to 12 weeks.

3 months had passed and no cabinets. After numerous emails, online tickets and phone calls I received an email on April 5th stating my order was set to ship in 4 - 8 weeks from the time I placed my order. (Which was February 27th) Once it ships we will be sending you your tracking info.

Dont worry the freight company would call me to set up a delivery and make sure someone is there to sign for it.

Weeks passed and nothing.

I emailed on them on May 2nd and then again nothing. On June 29th after asking where were my cabinets I received an email response saying my order was set to ship out next week. Once it ships we will send your tracking info. Months went by and after several emails in July, August and Spetember I have yet to receive a further response even after demanding a refund or my cabinets.

There has been no refund or cabinets received to this day. I emailed the company 8 days ago and let them know I would be seeking legal action. I have had no response or commiunication from Frank or RTA cabinets since. Filed a complaint witht the BBB of Chicago and still nothing.

So last week after a final attempt, I have filed a fraud report and openend up a legal investigation with BB&T and reported Frank Lamark as being a scam artist. Lawsuit to be filed and Attorney General of Illinois and Internet Crimes to be brought in. I not only want my refund but I want monies for damages and renovations that I made anticipating my cabinets that I never received. I"m expecting my third child in December as I let Frank know and I have no kitchen!

There has been nothing but excuses and lies and reports of RTA CAbinets and Frank Lamark being a scam. I was deceived and defrauded. I can only assume my many emails sent to him were ignored and deleted. I found out I'm probably one of thousands that have been scammed by this guy over many years now.

Google search terms are below. They'll give you a better view of who Frank Lamark is, how he runs his many kitchen cabinet sites and how he uses many 1-800 call services and many UPS store drop boxes in the Chicago area to fly just below the consumer fraud radar. He only accepts money orders, checks or his preferred money moving method is the e-check (I assume all the credit card companies must have shut him down for excessive chargebacks). I found out why only e-checks "after the fact" and just recently, should be a red flag to anyone.

You can copy and paste these search terms into Google to locate the stuff out there about him you might not yet know: frank lamark fraud, frank lamark research, shop rta cabinets scam, frank lamark pictures, frank lamark world craft cabinetry complaints, frank lamark lawsuit Some of his domain names he owns were found here (stay away from these kitchen cabinet websites): docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Mau48AWhCABtQIlEo2zuJjxCqQdjGhZcWme3-jlMCmI If you're doing your research right now "before" sending him an e-check then I hate to say it but you're much smarter then me. Stay away if you're thinking about it, you'll just be donating your hard earned money to the Frank Lamark free money fund, and if you already ordered, did not receive what you paid for and have not received a refund then file a complaint with your State Attorney General and your BBB and both of these organizations will investigate your case for you.

I purchased $2600 of cabinets from this company on 11/10/14. After repeated shipping delays and excuses, I finally asked to cancel my order.

I was told on 1/26/15 that my refund had shipped. To date the refund still has not shipped.

The company has very poor customer service on top of this. They never answer the phone (automated answering service). In fact if you go to option 2 it just tells you to go online.

Online complaint system does not work last I tried.

Do not buy from this company. Spend the extra money and go for a business that has multiple positive reviews from multiple sites.

The review company listed on thier site must allow them to pick and choose the results shown. Note that there is no way to provide reviews on thier site.

Same problem, ordered my cabinets, didn't receive no refund. Called the Illinois States Attorney office, complaining at other sites to get justice and spreading word until he notices me and does something.

DisabledVeteranGuy

I had the same problem, ordered my cabinets and all my accessories (they do not accept credit or debit cards by the way), they did not arrive like Frank said, when I finally got a hold of him a month after the expected arrival date, he said they were packaging them up right now and would arrive in 2 weeks. Those 2 weeks past and I called but it went to voice mail, so I emailed over and over and did not hear anything back.

It has been too long and he still does not answer his phone, I think he's screening my calls or something like that. I called the Illinois State Attorney Office and they directed me to a form to fill out on their web site so I did.

They said they already knew about him and are building a case and for me to be patient. This blows, so much time wasted on this man.

DisabledVeteranGuy

Howdy peoples, there is another complaint here at Pissed Consumer that the Frank Lamark guy should send a refund to and soon before the comments start building there too. Looks like visitors are starting to arrive at that page, not sure where they're coming from, maybe Google or some websites, blogs or social media sites linking directly to that post.

https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/world-craft-cabinetry/never-received-refund-20151124739680.html Plus there's more complaints at many other complaint sites like rip-off report, complaints board and others. Send them their refunds Frank Lamark, yes - they deserve it, they worked hard for that money, a refund after many months or years of ignoring them is the right thing to finally do.

I think that's how it works, when you get ripped off you should goo to a complaint site like this one and post how you got scammed. After that YOU get some "real" help even if it's been over a year then suddenly you get a refund.

What does that tell you? If you want your refund then you best start making some noise here and at other complaint sites and force this guy to give you your money back.

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1242620

****************************************************

***************************************************

to Anonymous #1243719

With all the complaints on you please send proof.

That seems to be the pattern with Frank Lamark as reported all over the Internet by hundreds of other people who also got scammed by Frank Lamark. When you search for "Frank Lamark Scam" it's a whole page of websites reporting the same thing about Frank Lamark.

You should report it to the Illinois State Attorney Office and the Federal Trade Commission [FTC], it's possible they already have a file on him with address, phone number and all so they can help you get your money back, it's what their paid to do, you know protect the public and all. I wish you luck, so sorry to hear that you got burned by Frank Lamark but if it makes you feel any better you weren't the first and you probably won't be the last unless Frank Lamark is working at a regular job now or is in jail again.

to Anonymous Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1242629

*******************Management *** *****************

View more comments

Frank Lamark of Shop RTA Cabinets Stole My Money

I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Frank Lamark and they were never shipped and I didn't receive a refund. The fake website looked real, the ordering was easy and he was a very smooth talker. Once Frank Lamark got my money and as the weeks passed my cabinets never arrived. So I kept calling Frank Lamark but my calls weren't returned. When I emailed him a few more times he finally sent me a tracking number that didn't work, it was fake. I emailed some more and he wrote that the order would be delayed because of the "many" orders they were processing at the time.

After a month Frank Lamark stopped replying back to my emails, he never called me back from my dozen or so voice mails. I eventually did a search for Frank Lamark Fraud and realized (too late) from all the complaints on the Internet that his business model is to take money from people, then ignore them for as long as it takes for them to "give up", free money for Frank Lamark.

As a disabled Veteran that fought in the wars for this country, it's sad that I'm on a limited income to start with, and then to have someone like Frank Lamark take advantage of me and strip me of 8 months of savings so that now I can't upgrade the kitchen for my wife and kids, I have to start all over, find a real RTA cabinet company or downgrade and go to Home Depot and buy what I can afford.

This is America, yet Frank Lamark roams free to pillage and plunder and steal, he only cares about himself by stealing from others and his greed allows him to forget about those of us that served with pride for this great country and are not millionaires that can afford a $4400 loss which to me and my family is huge. I complained to the FTC so I'll see how that goes, what else can I do.

I included Frank Lamark mugshots located from a post at a complaints site so you can see who you're dealing with. I wish you luck, it didn't work out for me and my family.

DisabledVeteranGuy wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Shop Rta Cabinets. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4400 and wants Shop Rta Cabinets to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that my refund was not sent to me and that the company has not responded to my request for my refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shop Rta Cabinets and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Frank is a con artist- beware

He's a con artist, stay away

Frank I think you're blaming this Scott guy because he exposed what your doing to people on his research page.

I just don't think it is possible for one dude to make hundreds of posts on dozens on sites, plus over 100 complaints at the BBB, I can't even pull that one off.

I checked his page about you and I didn't see any affiliate links or ads you talked about so I don't know how he can money from that. If he's running a business then he'd be getting visitors from paid advertising or Google searches or some other way, that's what I would do, not a few measly people from some lone complaint site like this or any other complaint site.

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1249869

Complaint #1249690 Below is Fake. If it is real they would have put their name or order number. Find something more to do with your time Scott.

to Anonymous #1251084

You have no soul Frank. As they say what goes around comes around. What's funny is if you actually sold real cabinets you would probably be making more than your scam.

Ok, I'm tryting to get incontact with Frank LaMark...

please send my refund.

i sent numerous emails and left a million voicemails and no one responds. i have politely asked to please send my Refund and no one tells me the status.

only in the beginning they said my order would be shipped the "next week" over 3 times. i had an account online and they have deleted it. i made an order for cabinets for my kitchen and two bathrooms. They charged the check and took the money from my bank but i still dont have my cabinets.

And reviews on their website are way different than the negative reviews on BBB and anywhere you google. All i want is my refund., ive been without a kitchen and bathroom for over 5 months and they ruined my thanksgiving, my daughters birthday party plans and christmas.

I have a 4year old and a 2 year old and its impossible to be without a kitchen or bathrroms. please email me back or call me.

I ordered my cabinets from frank and never got them then the order was delayed because of inventory. He said they will ship and weeks later and no cabinets.

I mailed and got a tracking number but it didn't work then I mailed some more then after a month I got a freight shipping number, when I called the shipper they said there is not no order and the number is not in there computer. Kept emailing and calling and no answer never got my cabinets and got no refund.

to Kathy #1244959

sorry, I did something wrong it came up 2 times

Dear "Anonymous"

Every complaint online HAS BEEN RESOLVED. Of coarse with exception to the ones that have been fabricated.

Below is an update for public record. Also those are the original Fedex numbers and they are only active for a 90 days from when they are active.

Credit website: http://www.fedex.com/us/customersupport/tracking/critical/track.html

If the public has any questions regarding the validity of refunds or delivery they may call us at the number listed on our website.

************************************************ Management Update 11-22-16 ************************************************ 24th of Aug, 2010 by rodr - Customer Name is Ruth Rodriguez - This customer received all there cabinets as well as compensation for their inconvenience and patience.

28th of Jul, 2011 by Looking to find! - After further review we have no record of any order placed by joe@mastercraftremodeling.com. The website mastercraftremodeling.com is also not active. We would need further information to solve this complaint.

19th of Apr, 2012 by Scammed by Frank - This fake post was made by Scott Ohnmeiss who is the owner of the people ferret website he listed. Scott Ohnmeiss makes his money as an affiliate marketer making up fake complaints like this one and driving traffic to his website in hopes of making money on you if you click one of his affiliate links. If you would like to learn more about what an "affiliate marketer" does or hom he makes his money you can visit http://www.ipage.com/affiliate/ftc-disclosure.bml 7th of Jun, 2012 by MasterCraft Kitchen & Bath - Is a duplicate complaint from 28th of Jul, 2011 by Looking to find! - We have reason to believe this is also a fake review since we do not have any record of this customer placing an order with us.

13th of Nov, 2014 by Patryycja - Customer Name Patrycja Missiuro - Customer was refunded in full on 12-1-14 Proof of a refund is made public here: http://www.shoprtacabinets.com/pdf/Missiuro-Patrycja.pdf 23rd of Dec, 2014 by bdennison81 - Customer Name is Brandy Dennison - Customer was refunded n full on 1-5-15. Proof of refund is made public here: www.shoprtacabinets.com/pdf/bd.pdf 15th of Jan, 2015 by bugdout - Customer name unknown. But if you look at the thread this customer has acknowledged they received a refund on July 2014. Here it there statement: UPDATE...I would like to let everyone know that I received my full refund ($2500) yesterday in the mail.

I ordered my cabinets March 2014 and was offered a refund July 2014. After lots of emails, some answered some ignored, my file with this company is finally closed. 19th of Jan, 2015 by silvia Selan - Customer name is Silvia Selan. This customer has been refunded in full.

Proof if refund made: Refunded on 2-10-15 Fedex 807535174250 (*no longer online. Fedex only keeps tracking numbers active for 90 days) 22nd of Jan, 2015 by Steve Williams1 - Customer name is Steve Williams. This customer has been refunded in full. Proof of refund to the public here: http://shoprtacabinets.com/pdf/330.pdf 6th of Feb, 2015 by JohnnyGio - Customer Name is Silvia Selan.

This customer has been refunded in full. Proof of refund to the public here: Refunded on 2-10-15 Fedex 807535174250 (*no longer online. Fedex only keeps tracking numbers active for 90 days) 8th of Feb, 2015 by fdaddabb - Customer Name is Frank Daddabbo. This customer has been refunded in full.

Proof of refund to the public here:Refunded Fedex # 780239532012 (*no longer online. Fedex only keeps tracking numbers active for 90 days) 20th of May, 2015 by Done waiting...time for action - Customer Name Michael Anderson. This customer has been refunded in full. Proof of refund to the public here: http://www.shoprtacabinets.com/pdf/380.pdf Shop RTA would like to acknowledge these customers complaints have been SETTLED IN FULL.

We take customer service very seriously and will work to great lengths to correct any issue that comes up. If for some reason we have dropped the ball in customer service we would like to sincerely apologize to any customer who was inconvenienced.

Thank you! ************************************************ Management Update ************************************************

to Company Management #1251087

Lies, Lies, and more lies. Do not TRUST this individual he has no cabinets, the company does not exists.

You will have your money stolen.

I am amazed that you would dispute this Frank. You are a crook who has ripped people off for years.

People like you usually run and hide after stealing from others. You are being investigated by the Illinois Attorney General for fraud but I'm the one who is stating untruths? Here are a few links about this thief but all you have to do is google his name and you will find plenty of evidence of what I have stated.

BBB link: http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/floor-laying-refinishing-and-resurfa...

/>

He did nothing to resolve the issue. A word to the wise-keep away from this man and any business he is involved in.

Hi Frank,

I would like to see proof of my refund...

I'm still waiting for the refund...

I sent you the correct address back on January 2nd. Which I don't know why you don't have the correct one in the system when I had sent you a "change of address" back in October 2014. How does it take over a month to send a refund... Actually the refund was issued back in mid December...

I've been dealing with this headache and haven't had a kitchen or bathroom vanities for 1/2 a year already! You need to give a sincere apology to the other people on this report :( I've tried calling the number you posted but no one ever answers and left multiple voicemails and no returned calls. So basically that number doesn't work.

I need you to send the refund via FEDEX already so I can have a tracking number. Silvia

Seattle, Washington, United States #1243236

Obvious fake post

El Paso, Arkansas, United States #1242726

Just came in from the http://www.peopleferret.com/frank-lamark-research.htm, some doosie links there to Frank Lamark Fraud and Frank Lamark Scam links. One of them points to a page about Frank Lamark at Complaints Board http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/frank-lamark-or-frank-m-lamark-frank-lamark-defrauded-me-c602289.html where there's an arrest poster (bottom of page) about him being a fugitive from the law, apparently located through a Google search.

I'm darn sure all those people didn't just "make this stuff up". You can see the fugitive poster at the original Frank Lamark Arrest site here: http://illinois.arrests.org/Arrests/Frank_Lamark_26812180/ Yep, more complaints there too, I'm sure those could not have been "made up" either, some leave their entire names. You can leave your Frank Lamark complaint comments there too. I wish you the best in getting your money refunded from Frank Lamark.

As far as the comments below about spam, does anyone know why Frank Lamark would spam the site with statements about spam!

That's just well... weird.

Washington, United States #1242453

Pretty sad this man sits behind a computer and makes stuff up. Spam

to Anonymous #1243180

Came from the People Ferret home page, this is silly. 5 spam comments in a row Mr.

Frank Lamark, pretending to be 5 people that just happened upon this site at the very same time on the very same day. Mr. Frank Lamark, you could have at least spaced the fake spam comments out by a few days to make them at least barely believable. If you can do something like that here...

what else could you do here such as, well copy and paste that guys original post and then add his name in place of yours (ahem, the time stamp doesn't lie). Anybody search for "Frank Lamark Fraud" or "Frank Lamark Scam" on Google lately, I did and I got an eye full, there's some very angry people out there looking for refunds for cabinets they never received.

I believe the Frank Lamark complaint about is real, the question then is why are you Frank Lamark trying so very hard to discredit it... hmmmm.

Arkansas, United States #1242450

Spam

Los Angeles, California, United States #1242447

Spam Flagged

Spam sounds like the original poster Scott Ohnmeiss. Flagged also

Latham, New York, United States #1242445

This complaint smells of spam. Flagged it

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1242102

First off. "Mediator" or "DisabledVeteranGuy" or Scott Ohnmeiss or who ever you want to hide behind.

You typing that long drawn out excuse for a rebuttal shows you are exactly that, a coward. NO ONE has the time in the busy life to type all that let alone read all that. You can't even admit it. I'm sorry to say you're the one who needs to go make something of yourself instead of making half *** affiliate marketing websites pitching free coffee or a MLM scheme.

What else is listed on your business card. Amway salesman, Ambit Energy sales person or Herbalife pitchman.

You can either continue to post fake reviews and make up stuff or quit now before one day someone shows up at your door on Hickory St. with a court order.

I really hope you have enough money in your piggy bank to defend yourself. If you want to be a man you can call me to talk to me like a man or you can hide behind a keyboard like a coward.

Your choice Scott. You have my numbers...

Glennville, Georgia, United States #1242057

Hey ya'll, I just came in from the site that the mediator person talked about: http://www.peopleferret.com/frank-lamark-research.htm and it's all there in full color with links to dozens of websites about Frank Lamark fraud and Frank Lamark Scam and complaint stuff. I saw the copy and paste he did on that other guy on the other page, not sure what that was supposed to do, a smoke screen maybe, confuse the public?

I darn well saw through that. OK ya'll, my 2 cents.

Hey guys I just did a test. I went to Google and typed in "Frank Lamark Fraud" and the entire page was filled with a ton of websites where complaints were made against you Frank Lamark, some dating back 7 or 8 years or more, dozens of sites and thousands of people.

I then typed in the other guys name and only three (3) entries came up, all 3 were posted within the last two (2) days!

Those 3 complaints were exact clones of the original (real) complaint above except... instead of your Frank Lamark name as above... the other guys name was put in it's place instead and then "someone" reposted the fake complaints, hmmmm, geeeezus, I'm serious. Frank did you take out your name then put in someone elses name and then reposted them.

If not you then who would do such a thing, what would the motivation be, who would benefit from it. Sorry, thinking out loud.

I say to everyone - do the Google search test for yourself, Google does NOT lie, it just can't. If there is an integrity issue here everyone sorry Frank you are the BIG winner I'm convinced now because my buddy Mr. Google just showed me.

I checked out the People site you mentioned: http://www.peopleferret.com/frank-lamark-research.htm but I'm pretty sure defamation "only" applies if it's not true so if that's the case then all the websites that page links to would have to mean that all those thousands of people out there complaining about you are not telling the truth, I'm sure the odds are NOT in your favor with a lawsuit as a thousand witnesses and reams of printed complaints come piling through the court doors (with CNN, the Veteran's administrationas, and Pentagon officials in tow).

I'm sure that would be plenty of proof that the underware guy could not have written those thousand complaints over so many years on all those complaint sites.... when could he have possibly slept or ate?

One last thing you two... I looked up the definition of "coward" and it said "a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person". With what I saw at the People Ferret site it looks to me like the Scott guy has the courage to let people know that they should be careful when they order cabinets online, and if they are scammed he shows them how to get their money back and I see that as...

very honorable, so to me personally I believe that makes the world a better place, preventing people from getting ripped off or showing them how to get their money back, nice.

As for underware man sitting at his computer it might sound comfortable but I'm not so sure I'd do it, I have a wooden chair at my machine and on a hot humid summer day... you know, nope, not for me.

Frank I recommend you get a regular job, and if you do have one after all the cabinet hassles you've had over the years avoiding the people that paid you for cabinets but never received them, plus always looking over your shoulders and stuff like that, then that's great you're doing the 9 to 5 and I wish you the best. For Scott, you should put some pants on, you never know who is going to sit in that chair after you get up!

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1241641

This is a fake review posted by Scott Ohnmeiss from Crossett Arkansas who also owns the people ferret website. What Scott doesn't know, or is in denial about, that internet defamation is a crime.

If he wants to continue to sit behind a keyboard in his underwear and be a coward so be it.

Just to let Scott know all these fake reviews he likes to post are tracked by an attorney just slowly building a case. Keep it up Scott your giving tons of great stuff to go off of!

to Anonymous #1244325

Frank this only works when you have a reputation to begin with! After checking you out online that you have shown the entire planet that you do NOT have a reputation that can be damaged any more then it already is from all the online complaints on your shady business dealings.

At http://www.abbottlaw.com/defamation.html they say "A plaintiff is "libel-proof" when his reputation has been irreparably stained by prior publications.

At the point the challenged statements are published, then, plaintiff's reputation is already so damaged that a plaintiff cannot recover more than nominal damages for subsequent defamatory statements." So you spend $10,000 to sue and when you lose because the statements are found to be "true" then you're out your $10,000, then you pay the court fees and the defendants attorney fees and then you get counter-sued for real defamation for what you did at: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/shoprtacabinets/scott-ohnmeiss-is-a-fraud-i-ordered-4400-worth-of-kitchen-cabinets-from-scott-ohnmeiss-20161115955597.html By then you probably won't be able to pay for your Internet service so you can respond to all the complaints out there about you. It sounds to me bud you're making a lame threat to stop people from complaining about what you are doing, I doubt it will work based on real law and it sure won't be happening using Frank Lamark law, just saying.

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1241522

I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Scott Ohnmeiss and they were never shipped and I didn't receive a refund. The fake website looked real, the ordering was easy and he was a very smooth talker.

After a month Scott Ohnmeiss stopped replying back to my emails, he never called me back from my dozen or so voice mails. I eventually did a search for Scott Ohnmeiss Fraud and realized (too late) from all the complaints on the Internet that his business model is to take money from people, then ignore them for as long as it takes for them to "give up", free money for Scott Ohnmeiss.

As a disabled Veteran that fought in the wars for this country, it's sad that I'm on a limited income to start with, and then to have someone like Scott Ohnmeiss take advantage of me and strip me of 8 months of savings so that now I can't upgrade the kitchen for my wife and kids, I have to start all over, find a real RTA cabinet company or downgrade and go to Home Depot and buy what I can afford.

This is America, yet Scott Ohnmeiss roams free to pillage and plunder and steal, he only cares about himself by stealing from others and his greed allows him to forget about those of us that served with pride for this great country and are not millionaires that can afford a $4400 loss which to me and my family is huge.

I included Scott Ohnmeiss mugshots located here http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/epx-body-team-epx-body-team-scott-ohnmeiss-are-a-fraud-c826720.html

Scott-Ohnmeiss
Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1241247

Once Scott Ohnmeiss got my money and as the weeks passed my cabinets never arrived. So I kept calling Scott Ohnmeiss but my calls weren't returned. When I emailed him a few more times he finally sent me a tracking number that didn't work, it was fake. I emailed some more and he wrote that the order would be delayed because of the "many" orders they were processing at the time.

to Scott-Ohnmeiss #1542583

Not a fake review, Frank is a con artist

View more comments

Shop Rta Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets Has Criminal Intentions

Salt Lake City, Utah 1 comment
1.8
Style and Design

No one should do business with ShopRTACabinets. I only received half of my order 3+ weeks later than they promised. I was told that their cabinets get lost during shipping all the time and that they simply replace the cabinets with no questions asked. When comparing what ShopRTACabinets said they sent with what UPS said was actually sent, the differences were staggering. I received 3 shipments from ShopRTACabinets and they told me all three times that all the items were sent. Before I received the last 2 shipments from ShopRTACabinets, I called UPS and was told what was actually shipped from their distributor, and co-conspirator Cabinet Mania in Milwaukee, WI, and both times the UPS manifest differed greatly from what ShopRTACabinets told me was sent. In one of the shipments, ShopRTACabinets said they sent me the remaining 30 items I was missing, but the UPS manifest only showed that they had sent 1 item. I made several email and verbal requests for ShopRTACabinets to send me their shipping manifest and they refused or did not reply.

After over 40 emails, countless phone calls, and 3 shipments, they were not able to send me my complete order. ShopRTACabinets eventually said that they could not get the missing cabinets for at least 2 months. I had to cancel the remaining part of my order. I was told they would send me a tally of my refund the next day. When I did not hear from them, I sent 2 more emails and made several calls that did not get answered.

It has been over 4 months since I cancelled my order and only today did I hear back from ShopRTACabinets after I sent an email threatening to report them to the BBB. If you happen to check with the BBB, they have hundreds of complaints against them and an F rating. Not suprisingly, 1 person at ShopRTACabinets even told me they received their cabinets from another country while another person at ShopRTACabinets told me they produced the cabinets in their own factory. I was clearly lied to by ShopRTACabinets on several occassions. They are unethical at best, but more reasonably, are criminal in their business dealings. I am now stuck with partial cabinets that I cannot use and am out the full amount of my order. Do yourself a favor, just burn your money, it is less painful and easier than dealing with ShopRTACabinets.com.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. schwarzwave is quite happy with convincing website and stated that there is a room for improvement of lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shop rta cabinets shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2600. Shop Rta Cabinets needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shop rta cabinets shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shop Rta Cabinets.

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1225399

I think you have the wrong company. The company you are referring to is RTACabinetStore.com the owners name is Gary and Jake is his partner in crime

Shop Rta Cabinets - RTA = Really terrible attitude - Customer service is the worst

Stone Mountain, Georgia 1 comment
2.0
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 29, 2016

I don't know anything about the quality of the product, or advertised vs delivered as I have yet to receive it.

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2016

I placed a $3700 order that was received damaged. Never even removed it from the truck since the trucker wouldn't allow it until his bill was signed.

I emailed AND called customer service who e-responded with "when the order is received back at the warehouse, a new order will be shipped" and that was it, then not another word from them. After trying and trying I received and email from their JOKE of an operations manager "Jake" who offered to give me the number to my local Better Business Bureau.

How is that for spectacular customer service? Your president Gary should be so proud!

jeffm1028 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Shop Rta Cabinets and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shop Rta Cabinets to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, delivery, communication and condescending email responses. Author liked the most ease of ordering. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shop Rta Cabinets rta kitchen cabinets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1225396

Shop Rta Cabinets - Nightmare

North Royalton, Ohio 1 comment

liars, cheats and scammers worst company ever. Please do not order from them ever experience is the same .

Hard working people have lost money from them and you have no recourse because you sent them a bank check awful awful awful!

If you have questions about this company before u order constant the the Chicago better business bureau. Sent money, cabinets never sent still waiting on a refund we were continually listed to by this company Angela lied, frank lied the only time we got a response was when we said we we take action against them and a lot of good that has done us because we are still waiting on a refund.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, several problems with delivery " at Shop Rta Cabinets. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2600 and wants Shop Rta Cabinets to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shop Rta Cabinets shop rta cabinets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1225403

Shop Rta Cabinets - Never use, contact your State Attorney General's office

Placed ordered, was promised would ship in 2-3 weeks, that became oh oops will get out next week, which then passed to 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 8weeks..9 weeks...Told them to cancel. Still no refund.

They order everything from China, I suspect they're using new order money to cover cost of old orders etc etc. So when the music stops, someone is going to get stuck with no cabinets and no money. You cannot reach them by phone, they will never ever call you back.

Email is slightly better, but nothing they say in them every comes true. They have fraudulent operation written all over them.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of rta cabinets from Shop Rta Cabinets. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Shop Rta Cabinets to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shop Rta Cabinets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Have you received your refund yet? They scammed me as well and I been waiting to hear back, but to no avail.

Do not order from this company! I had a horrible experience with this customer.

I purchased my cabinets order #200000496, and paid in full including a $250 shipping charge, they stole the money and never delivered my cabinets. You cannot reach anyone by phone, I reached a Heather via email but nothing she promised to me ever came through.

I've submitted a claim against them with the state's attorney and am dealing with that process but the whole thing is a pain.

Hi "Anonymous Customer"

We are sorry you have had a unpleasant experience with our company.

If you do have an order with us please email us at customerservice@shoprtacabinets.com

Since we dont have any information on this complaint as for name or order number we cannot properly address this complaint.

It would help improve customer service overall and I'd really appreciate it. Thank you Maria Customer Service Specialist

Shop Rta Cabinets - No Cabinets, No Refund, No Contact, Complete Scam!

Tulsa, Oklahoma 2 comments

I ordered cabinets on 9/20/2015. They were supposed to ship in 2-8 weeks.

I tried to contact them several times to get an update on my order and only occasionally would they reply and say they would ship soon. I have received nothing. I have contacted them after 8 weeks to cancel and requested a refund. I have contacted them daily since 11/16.

They will not respond. You will never talk to a live person, only recordings. If you see a positive review, it was written by them. Total scam.

Bad signs I should have heeded - 1. You can never talk to a real person, only phone messages and random emails. 2. They only accept full payment up front by e-check and won't accept credit cards.

Total scam. They should be in jail.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pricing and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and refund policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bright white shaker cabinets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2379. Shop Rta Cabinets needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bright white shaker cabinets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shop Rta Cabinets.

Hi Customer,

We are sorry you have had a unpleasant experience with our company.

If someone will contact us with more details, We would better be able to get to the bottom of where the ball was dropped in our customer service funnel. It would help improve customer service overall and I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you Maria Customer Service Specialist

smrhine
to Anonymous #1080631

Order #200000567. I have contacted you NUMEROUS times! If your apology is really sincere then send me my refund.

Shop Rta Cabinets - NO CABINETS AND NO REFUND

Panama City, Florida 0 comments

I have had the worse experience ever- This is the first review I have ever written and I purchase a lot of big-ticket items online. I have sent over 30 emails over the past two months - I was told my cabinets would be shipping for over a month- I finally demanded a refund and it has been several weeks and I have not seen my money.

They took the money out of my account immediately (the reason that they only take a check is because you cannot get your money back for fraud like you can from a credit card purchase). I never could talk to anyone and rarely got a response from my emails. When I let them know I was filing a complaint with the BBB I was told they would mail me a check- That was 2 weeks ago. My kitchen is ripped apart and we are living on a hot plate and eating out.

I would rather pay 3 times as much than to endure this.

I am seeing a lawyer at this point. RUN

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Shop Rta Cabinets. The most disappointing about rta kitchen cabinets from Shop Rta Cabinets was customer service, shipping and communication Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shop Rta Cabinets.

Shop Rta Cabinets - Got My Cabinets and I feel LUCKY

Bought cabinets at a 50% discount off their prices. Once the money had been withdrawn from my bank account I was very nervous and having second thoughts.

They shipped my cabinets that week and I only received 1/2 of them. Tried to call them and could never speak with anyone. Always had to communicate thru email. Any company that you can not talk to says stay away to me.

Anyway, they said they shipped all my cabinets to me. Now I thought I was stuck with cabinets that I wouldn't be able to use because they weren't all there. I figured exactly the fewest cabinets I needed to finish the project and emailed my request and told they could forget the other missing items if they shipped the 6 cabinets I needed. I thought I would never see them and a week later they showed up.

Bottom line is that I got what I needed but not what I paid for, I would never use this company again!! I will never let a company have access to my bank account again and will never do business with a company that you can NOT speak to directly.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of rta cabinet from Shop Rta Cabinets. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shop Rta Cabinets to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

***Company Response***

Hi Client

We are sorry you have had a unpleasant experience with our company.

I see the person who wrote the report goes by the name of "Anonymous" and dosn't list a state on where they are from so I cant directly respond to what the issue was with your order.

Sounds like some orders where backordered and we shipped them when they came back in stock. This is a normal process and we would just ship a partial order unless we received your confirmation it was ok to do so.

More importantly, I'd like to extend a sincere apology to the customer who posted this report for any and all inconvenience. If someone will contact us with more details, We would better be able to get to the bottom of where the ball was dropped in our customer service funnel.

It would help improve customer service overall and I'd really appreciate it. Thank you Angela Customer Service Specialist

Shop Rta Cabinets - Shoprtacabinets dream killers

Columbia, Tennessee 0 comments

Ordered cabinets 7/9/15 with high hopes, $2753 worth of hopes. Got zip even after promises of order to ship with in 2-8 weeks which was out right lies.

12 weeks and just their lies. Can't move into new home due to gutted old cabinets out. Contacting attorney general for help. So many good companies hard to believe I found this lemon to order mine from.

Strange I ordered flooring same day got those the next week. Shoprtacabinet lacks in every way a real company should, except for attractive web site, which is an illusion. Please don't be fooled it a mirage, it takes your money and leaves you empty in so many ways. Hopefully someone will shut them down.

I wouldn't be opposed to jail time for them for they are big time thieves! Maybe FBI needs to investigate, as I have seen many others in my situation, too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of shop rta cabinets. Shop Rta Cabinets needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shop rta cabinets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shop Rta Cabinets.