Shop Rta Cabinets - RTA = Really terrible attitude - Customer service is the worst

2 of 14 Shop Rta Cabinets reviews

Update added by user Jun 29

I don't know anything about the quality of the product, or advertised vs delivered as I have yet to receive it.

Original review posted by user Jun 28

I placed a $3700 order that was received damaged.Never even removed it from the truck since the trucker wouldn't allow it until his bill was signed.

I emailed AND called customer service who e-responded with "when the order is received back at the warehouse, a new order will be shipped" and that was it, then not another word from them. After trying and trying I received and email from their JOKE of an operations manager "Jake" who offered to give me the number to my local Better Business Bureau.

How is that for spectacular customer service?Your president Gary should be so proud!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Shipping

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 14 Shop Rta Cabinets reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 11 #1225396 Mchenry, Illinois, United States

I think you have the wrong company. The company you are referring to is RTACabinetStore.com the owners name is Gary and Jake is his partner in crime

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.