Shop Rta Cabinets - RTA = Really terrible attitude - Customer service is the worst
Update added by user Jun 29
I don't know anything about the quality of the product, or advertised vs delivered as I have yet to receive it.
Original review posted by user Jun 28
I placed a $3700 order that was received damaged.Never even removed it from the truck since the trucker wouldn't allow it until his bill was signed.
I emailed AND called customer service who e-responded with "when the order is received back at the warehouse, a new order will be shipped" and that was it, then not another word from them. After trying and trying I received and email from their JOKE of an operations manager "Jake" who offered to give me the number to my local Better Business Bureau.
How is that for spectacular customer service?Your president Gary should be so proud!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Ease of ordering
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Condescending email responses
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Rta Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "No one should do business with ShopRTACabinets. I only received half of my order 3+ weeks later than they promised. I was told that their cabinets get lost..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I had an appointment scheculed for 9am on Thursday the 24th for an oil change. Once I saw them pull my vehicle around to the bay area, my friend and..."
- "RANDY L HARRIS, STEVE CUNNINGHAM (HARVARD ATTORNEY) | ACTION DISMISSED BY US DISTRICT COURT | Georgia, DAWSONVILLE and ALPHARETTA Complaints - EQUUS RESOURCES, INC. - UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURTUNITED STATES..."
- "FTD delivered a day late then my DIL sent me a photo of the flowers at my request. There was to be no white flowers plus they put cheap white..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."