2.0
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 29, 2016

I don't know anything about the quality of the product, or advertised vs delivered as I have yet to receive it.

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2016

I placed a $3700 order that was received damaged.Never even removed it from the truck since the trucker wouldn't allow it until his bill was signed.

I emailed AND called customer service who e-responded with "when the order is received back at the warehouse, a new order will be shipped" and that was it, then not another word from them. After trying and trying I received and email from their JOKE of an operations manager "Jake" who offered to give me the number to my local Better Business Bureau.

How is that for spectacular customer service?Your president Gary should be so proud!

jeffm1028 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Shop Rta Cabinets and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shop Rta Cabinets to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, delivery, communication and condescending email responses. Author liked the most ease of ordering. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shop Rta Cabinets rta kitchen cabinets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shop Rta Cabinets?

Comments

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1225396

I think you have the wrong company. The company you are referring to is RTACabinetStore.com the owners name is Gary and Jake is his partner in crime