1.8
Style and Design

No one should do business with ShopRTACabinets. I only received half of my order 3+ weeks later than they promised. I was told that their cabinets get lost during shipping all the time and that they simply replace the cabinets with no questions asked. When comparing what ShopRTACabinets said they sent with what UPS said was actually sent, the differences were staggering. I received 3 shipments from ShopRTACabinets and they told me all three times that all the items were sent. Before I received the last 2 shipments from ShopRTACabinets, I called UPS and was told what was actually shipped from their distributor, and co-conspirator Cabinet Mania in Milwaukee, WI, and both times the UPS manifest differed greatly from what ShopRTACabinets told me was sent. In one of the shipments, ShopRTACabinets said they sent me the remaining 30 items I was missing, but the UPS manifest only showed that they had sent 1 item. I made several email and verbal requests for ShopRTACabinets to send me their shipping manifest and they refused or did not reply.

After over 40 emails, countless phone calls, and 3 shipments, they were not able to send me my complete order. ShopRTACabinets eventually said that they could not get the missing cabinets for at least 2 months. I had to cancel the remaining part of my order. I was told they would send me a tally of my refund the next day. When I did not hear from them, I sent 2 more emails and made several calls that did not get answered.

It has been over 4 months since I cancelled my order and only today did I hear back from ShopRTACabinets after I sent an email threatening to report them to the BBB. If you happen to check with the BBB, they have hundreds of complaints against them and an F rating. Not suprisingly, 1 person at ShopRTACabinets even told me they received their cabinets from another country while another person at ShopRTACabinets told me they produced the cabinets in their own factory. I was clearly lied to by ShopRTACabinets on several occassions. They are unethical at best, but more reasonably, are criminal in their business dealings. I am now stuck with partial cabinets that I cannot use and am out the full amount of my order. Do yourself a favor, just burn your money, it is less painful and easier than dealing with ShopRTACabinets.com.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. schwarzwave is quite happy with convincing website and stated that there is a room for improvement of lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shop rta cabinets shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2600. Shop Rta Cabinets needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shop rta cabinets shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shop Rta Cabinets.

Had an Experience with Shop Rta Cabinets?

Comments

Mchenry, Illinois, United States #1225399

I think you have the wrong company. The company you are referring to is RTACabinetStore.com the owners name is Gary and Jake is his partner in crime